The Commercial Law Department provides assistance to clients of the Firm in relation to:
– drafting of the whole range of contracts between companies and their suppliers, customers and partners for securing production factors and marketing products and services; in particular commercial agency, distribution , franchising, supply contracts for goods and services, sub- supply arrangements, building contracts, real estate leases, joint ventures;
– share or quota purchase agreements, transfer of assets, due diligence procedures, ordinary and extraordinary corporate transactions, agreements for commercial or production cooperation, contracts for clinical research;
– corporate relations and agreements, establishment of branches, governance structures, shareholders’ agreements, shareholders’ rights;
– management of out-of-court, judicial or arbitration disputes, or Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures;
– management of domestic and international cases.